Vivitek delivers the new DU7295Z to the DU7000Z laser projector series!
- 28 Oct, 2019
The choice of seven optional lenses, ranging from 0.78 to 5:1 throw ratio the manual lens shift capacity provides flexibility for installation. Equally efficient is the image alignment, with its four-corner correction, and horizontal and vertical keystone corrections, which makes easy image line up. The DU7295Z offers HDBaseT to run one single cable for image, sound, and control over a long distance. With its excellent installation flexibility the projector will appeal to system integrators as well as customers.
Furthermore, the DU7295Z can be complemented with Vivitek’s NovoConnect Solution for wireless presentation and collaboration.
- DLP® technology for vibrant and rich picture quality
- 9,000 ANSI lumens of brightness, WUXGA resolution, and 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Long lasting laser light source for constant brightness level and color performance for up to 20,000 hours operations
- Exquisitely vivid colors and natural picture with Rec. 709 color space capacity and HDR support
- Installation flexibility is ensured with 7 optional lenses and easy image adjustment
- Loud and clear sound delivered by built¬-in 2x10W speakers
- Simple one ¬cable connection thanks to HDBaseT with up to 4K¬UHD signal support
- DICOM Simulation Mode for medical training and seminars
- Full compatibility with NovoConnect Solution for wireless presentation and collaboration
The DU70295Z will be available in December at MSRP of 7.990 EUR excl. VAT