Apply for a Marketing Executive role at Personal Projector Ltd
- 11 Aug, 2011
Marketing Executive Role
Start Date: 8th Sept
About Personal Projector
Personal Projector Ltd are specialists in new state of the art technology products such as holograms and LED & Portable mini projectors. These projectors and holograms are perfect cost effective solutions for businesses, training, travel, personal use and for use in retail environments.
The company was founded in 2008 and is now a world leader in this new and highly innovative technology. The company is currently involved in distributing and selling to over 20 countries and is now looking to quickly expand into new markets in the UK and overseas to take advantage of product exclusivity and 2 newly developed brands, Pico Genie and LumaFire.
At this years Gadget Show Live exhibition, the company launched its new LumaFire hologram product which is ideal for retail spaces, exhibitions and museums worldwide. The candidate will be involved in marketing this product as well as the LED portable/pocket projectors
Role: Marketing Executive
The candidate will have a varied role in customer service, marketing and sales. The position will ensure the candidate has a thorough understanding of these areas. Previous candidates have gained a wealth of experience which have led to careers in top marketing agencies. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:-
- New business generation eg via sales, marketing and/or telesales
- Customer service support (returns, stock control, online e-commerce system)
- Creating social networking campaigns
- PR campaigns
- Email campaigns
- Ad hoc Events and exhibitions
- General Admin
- Good communication and verbal reasoning skills and the ability to deal with the general public both face to face and over the phone is essential.
- A self starter who is outgoing, dynamic with the drive and ambition to move a project forward from start to finish with good organisation skills
- Enthusiastic with a keen interest in technology and ability to quickly understand product ranges
- Previous marketing or sales experience / qualifications ideal for the role
- Excellent verbal and written English is a pre-requisite
- Languages: French or Spanish would be a benefit (but is by no means essential)
- Highly computer literate
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire (near centre)
More information: To apply use the Contact Us form (above) to send a detailed covering letter explaining in why you believe you should be considered for this role and your salary expectations. We will contact by email to obtain your CV and further details.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK