We Are Hiring: Online Marketing & Web Management Assistant (Wakefield)
- 23 Dec, 2021
Personal Projector Ltd is based near central Wakefield, founded in 2008, and is a world-leading, specialist in new state of the art technology products including LED & Portable mini projectors and other audio visual equipment. The company distributes and sells to over 20 countries and is continually expanding into new markets and recruiting for an Online Ecommerce Marketing & Web Manager.
The is a varied Full Time role in online website management, social media, marketing, admin, SEO, customer service, and driving traffic for online sales.
The role will include:
* Website management
* Social Media management
* Online marketing, SEO and driving sales and traffic
* Email campaigns
* Customer service support (returns, stock control, online e-commerce system)
* PR campaigns
* New business generation eg via sales, marketing
* General Admin
The successful candidate will be a good communicator. You will be a self-starter, driven and will have good verbal reasoning skills. The company is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has a keen interest in technology.
- Do you have excellent verbal and written English skills?
- Are you highly computer literate?
- Are you looking for a position working within an exciting and growing technology company?
Previous web or other ecommerce marketing experience would be ideal for this role. The ability to speak any additional language would certainly be a benefit (but by no means essential), as would any knowledge or awareness of Shopify.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV INCLUDING A COVERING LETTER explaining why this job appeals to you and highlighting your skills. Applications without a separate covering email/letter (accompanying your CV) will not be considered.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please answer the questions below in your covering letter with your CV:
1. Eligibility - Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK for any employer. This role does not meet UK Visa & Immigration requirements for Tier 2 VISA sponsorship. Are you Eligible to Work in the UK?
2. Covering Letter - Have you submitted a detailed covering letter that explains why you are attracted to this role and matches any relevant experience to the advertised role?
3. Salary - Have you included in your covering letter your current salary and/or your salary expectations?
4. Start Date - Have you included in your covering letter a date from when you are able to start the role?
Date Advertised: 08 Nov 2021
Closing Date: Asap or Until Position is filled